A COSY SPACIOUS PLACE THAT FEELS LIKE HOME
- A traditional Karst house
- Rustic charm and cosy intimacy
- Completely renovated, for up to 6 people
- Includes 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, a sauna, a huge garden and much more
- Completely furnished and equipped
- Just what you need for a perfect time-out
Decorated to reflect the rustic charm of countryside lifestyle, the residence offers cosiness and plenty of comfort on its 400 m2 estate. The vacation house is very spacious with 130 m2, fully equipped and completely furnished. You can park in front of the house and access the main building through a green planted courtyard that will pamper you with its shades and a wood-fired grill.
The main building features:
- 3 bedrooms: pink with a double bed, blue and green with twin beds that can be merged into a double; and green with a Finnish/steam sauna as a bonus
- dining room
- living room on the upper floor with a sofa bed and a TV
- study corner with a library, furnished with a computer desk and a PC
- bathroom on the ground floor and an additional toilet on the upper floor
Read the complete list of amenities.
A TYPICAL KARST HOUSE
The typical architectural elements of the Karst homestead are epic. They can be all found at the Rozina vacation country house, too: a stone portal with wooden doors decorating the entrance to the courtyard of the house, a walking balcony or ‘gank’, a stone wall acting also as a shelter of the residence against the bora wind, a romantic stone well, a stone doorway and many other details that stem from the venerable traditions of the Karst Plateau. How could it be any other way when you consider that the first residence stood here already in the late 18th century.
- open-air kitchen with a wood/charcoal grill
- comfortable garden furniture
- safe playground for children and pets
Let go of any stress in our quiet and carefree 200 m2 garden with 90 m2 of well-tended lawn, surrounded by a mighty thick stone wall. Enjoy your free time in your own fortress. Read your book, play on the grass with your children or pets, fill your senses with the Mediterranean herbs that abound, meditate in a quiet corner, breathe in the fresh air… and enjoy life!
JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS
If you decide to take time off your hectic modern schedule and spend it at our place, you will enjoy the unique experience getting in touch with the way how people lived here in the days of yore – but of course upgraded with contemporary comfort. The Rozina vacation house is named after its former owner, Miss Rozina, one of the few who knew the secret of making the best Teran wine famous well beyond the region – merchants from places as far as Bled drove all the way here to purchase some…
ATTRACTIONS IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
The location of the residence is truly impressive in terms of convenience and ease of access to many places of interest, ideal for shorter or longer excursions. But still, so many of our guests decide to stay near the house. With the summer kitchen in the ‘secluded’ yard – no wonder!
What you can reach within:
- 30 minutes: Postojna Cave, Trieste (I), Sistiana Beach, Lipica, Koper, Gorica
- 1 hour: the Slovenian capital Ljubljana, Piran, Udine (I), Grado/Aquilleia (I)
- 2 hours: Venice, River Soča, Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, Istria
What you can do
Nothing, or a lot: walking, hiking, biking, cycling, running, rafting, canyoning, kayaking, parachuting, flying by plane, paragliding or … if you go to the coast, all the water joys and sports.